Moz and Mike record their latest effort during a party, which means there’s slurs a plenty and towards the end no one bothers to introduce the last five songs because a group of girls wanted to sing a Sister Sledge song.
There’s plenty of bands played, but also some intense whittling. Get ready for top-notch conversation on Icelandic lettering, pit dicks, playing “dead or paedo” (oh look, Prince is dead), the memorable visit of 30,000 Rangers fans, and a brief mention on why MPF was a hoot.
You can click on the iTunes link below the player to subscribe or use the feed url – itpc://www.tnsrecords.co.uk/?feed=rss2&cat=304
1. The Men That Will Not Be Blamed For Nothing – Not Your Typical Victorian
2. Brawlers – N.O.R.E.S.T.
3. Big Machine – Screamo
4. Dillinger Four – New Punk Fashions For The Spring Formal
5. Anti-Flag – She’s My Little Go-Go Dancer
6. Börn – Auon
7. The Grifters – Holmes
8. Constant Insult – No Beginning
9. The Baptist Killing Spree – Can’t Treat Me Like Shit
10. Foreign Legion – FL
11. The Creepshow – Shake
12. Abney Park – Airship Pirate
13. Pale Angels – All Her Clothes