Ben and Pete off of ACiD DROP play out tunes that have pricked up their ears over the past month. They also discuss the morals behind cutting Scotch Eggs in half prior to eating, tracks from Manchester Punk Festival Bands and provide obituaries for bands who have decided to call it a day.
This episode features The Dead Class, Faintest Idea, Matilda’s Scoundrels an exclusive track from Nosebleed, Murderburgers, Franceens and many many more. Get your choons to email@example.com if you would like to feature in the next Podcast. Make yourself a Horlicks, grab you ear buds, touch play and, in the parlance of our times…it’s choons time.
You can click on the iTunes link below the player to subscribe or use use the feed url – itpc://www.tnsrecords.co.uk/?feed=podcast
Here is what they played:
1. The Dead Class – Dirty Dick
2. The Yalla Yallas – Retaliation
3. The Clean Shirts – Empty Head
4. Faintest Idea – Bull In A China Shop
5. Matilda’s Scoundrels – Beasts in Disguise
6. That Fucking Tank – Mr Blood
7. Nosebleed – It’s Alright
8. Jake and the Jellyfish – 23
9. The Domestics – Fuck Your War
10. The Franceens – Pledge
11. The Murderburgers – Another Way Out of Here
12. Billy Liar – You Are All I’ve Got
13. Drones – Free Marked Kid
14. The Dry Heaves – Weekend Warrior
15. 2 Sick Monkeys – Victims
Please spread the word if you liked the podcast. We are now moving to a weekly show with Ricky, Matt and Scott joining the team. Stay tuned.